When you think about it, energy efficiency and cost savings tend to go hand-in-hand. If you think that saving money on any of your bills is a treat, then you will want to make it easier to keep your monthly energy bills low with proper wall insulation in Sacramento, CA:
- Proper insulation material is energy efficient: A good material and proper installation are both requirements in your quest to be energy efficient. From a more traditional rollout fiberglass to corner-to-corner spray foam to cellulose insulation made of recycled paper fragments, collaborate with an insulation expert to find the best insulation material for your walls.
- Get spray foam insulation: For the walls, roof and other areas of your home, insulate with an injectable spray foam insulation. This efficient material is long lasting and seamless, and does its job by padding porous walls to save energy by keeping outside air from seeping through and keeping HVAC-treated air inside.
- You’ll use the thermostat less: It’s a fact that a properly insulated home equals less work for your thermostat. That’s because you’ll actually stay cool in the hot summer months and warm in the cold winter months without the need to raise or lower the inside temperature of your home throughout the day.
- Warm or cool air won’t escape: Like wearing a single layer of clothing when you go outside on a cold day, outfitting your home’s structure with just one barrier can let temperatures escape. You get chilly if you wear only a t-shirt out on a cold day, and walls alone cannot keep the home temperature stable—this is where wall insulation comes in to act as a barrier against the unforgiving elements.
- Reduces heating and cooling costs: A correctly installed and high quality insulation material can reduce your monthly energy bills. If wall insulation in Sacramento, CA is installed properly, then heat or cold cannot seep out; if not, it’s like letting your money go right out the window. Upgrade your insulation today and, in a short time, you’ll start saving on energy costs.
- Insulate the right areas: Is there a side of your home facing the hot sun for most of the day? You may need a specific type of insulation in that part of the house. Also, since heat travels up, your home could be losing precious warm air through an improperly insulated attic. Some areas can benefit more from a higher quality, better sealing insulation over others.
- Hire a professional to conduct an inspection: Homeowners with older homes may need to remove and replace out-of-date, inefficient insulation material. To find out if you should upgrade wall insulation, make an appointment with a reputable insulation contractor to inspect your existing wall insulation.
It’s a good feeling to be able to save money all year long on your heating and cooling bills, and with properly installed wall insulation in Sacramento, CA, you can do just that. Contact the team at 5 Star Performance Insulation, Inc. today for information on our wide range of residential and commercial insulation services.